In the latest edition of The Assay, it reviews how mining explorers, developers, and producers are fuelling the energy transition and helping to ensure its success. Inside, you can read about increasing global demand for minerals, price volatility, the likelihood of a “supercycle”, as well as deep-dive into the tech metals driving the development of EVs and battery technologies. You will also find profiles for 20 tech-metals-focused mining companies, all of which are chasing the critical materials we need to create a greener future for all.
Hot Chili Limited
Cortadera Rising: Big Vision in Big Copper
The Assay , Tech Metals Edition 2021 Oct 2021
Hot Chili is a copper company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: HCH). Our focus is copper exploration and development in Chile’s Atacama Region, and we aim to be one of the largest copper companies operating in the area.
Hot Chili has three key copper projects – Cortadera, Productora, and El Fuego – all located in close proximity to one another. In developing these projects, our copper exploration and development company seeks to create a new mining hub on the coastal range of the Chile called Costa Fuego. We believe this kind of project portfolio is unique among senior copper developers.
The Cortadera acquThe centerpiece of our copper company’s ambitious discovery program is our Cortadera copper-gold project. In addition to Cortadera, our Productora copper-gold project entered production in 2020 through a partnership agreement with Chilean government-owned ENAMI, and our El Fuego project encompasses two historic high-grade copper mines.
- Tier 1 Mining Jurisdiction – Chile
- Low Altitude – 800m to 1,000m altitude (Coastal Range)
- Clean Concentrate – No arsenic
- Critical Infrastructure & Access – Easement for water/power & surface rights secured, 50km from port, Pan American Hwy, major power substation
- Water Licence – Maritime concession approved in Dec 2020
- Environmental – Next to major solar projects, sea water processing
- Social – Active community support programmes (orphanages) and local employer
- Government – Chilean Government agency (ENAMI) partnership in lease mining and processing at Productora, VAT refund approval
Full Company Profile
To read the full magazine click on the link below: